Notable Programming and Computer Science Pages:
- An Introduction to x86_64 Assembly
- Are Your Developers Treating Your Project as Their Own Personal Science Project?
- Git Cheatsheet.
- Building Quickbooks: How Intuit Manages 10 Million Lines of Code.
- Intel Recommended Reading List for Developers.
- The Magic of Strace.
- Obscure C++ Features.
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know.
- Shell programming with bash: by example, by counter-example.
- Four Linux server monitoring tools
- 10,000 Linux servers hit by malware serving tsunami of spam and exploits.
- 8192+ bit RSA keys in OS X
- haveibeenpwned. Check if you have an account that has been compromised in a data breach.
- Digital attack mapDigital attack map. Plots daily DDos attacks from around the world.